Sunday, December 19, 2010

Glass 1/2 Empty kind of day

I'm going to be negative here, because I can and i need to get it out.

1. surgery sucks
2. both my kids have barfed their heads off in the last 72 hours.
3. i can't do a thing for them, not even a proper hug.
4. there is a mouse in our basement eating through my stockpile of good deals. F-U mouse. hopefully, he ate some of the "treat" bill left for him.
5. WTF are my cats doing while there is a party going on in my basement?
6. i can't hold my camera. I haven't gone more than 2 days without taking a picture in 2 years. there is a ice-encased lighthouse to photograph that is calling my name
7. i am not patient. i do not want to do 6 MONTHS of rehab
8. the browns are losing
9. I'm not going to be able to take my kids to Country Lights this week.
10. my throat hurts, my ribs ache, my back is sore

sure there are positives, like I woke up this morning and I'm lucky to have Bill taking care of as much as he possibly can and my mom to take Reagan for the day, but at this minute my glass is 1/2 empty and this is my pity party.

No comments: