Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Santa Takes 1 & 2

Nolan had made it pretty clear that was having nothing to do with Santa this year. We got to the mall and he stayed true to his word.

Take 1
Reagan and Santa were singing songs and taking about the jingle bell necklace she had and how magical it is, etc.

Nolan laid down in line and refused to get up.

We decided to walk around and give him time to warm up to the idea, have a little lunch, ride the train (several times) and do a little (bribe) shopping.



Three hours later we walked back over to the Santa. Of course, he was at lunch. So we had to wait. Giving him more time to regret his decision to try again.

He reluctantly agreed to hold Reagan's hand.
....and eventually let go of my Mom's! lol

And then decided that Santa is not such a bad guy after all.
Success. Sort of.

And because I strive to be honest on this little blog o'mine, I have to mention this little story. Reagan was so excited to ride the train and see Santa a second time that at lunch she shoved two Chick-Fil-A nuggets in her yop at one time.

You guessed it.

She choked.

And then she kitty barfed. In the middle of the mall food court.

That would have been a good time to be the Wicked Witch of the West and just casually melt into the floor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reagan is quite the go getter! Watch out world! I don't blame Nolan for being hesitant...Mall Santa always made me nervous as a kid...of course they never looked so authentic when we were little!
With love, Sweet Potatoe

Ash said...

1. I think the crying baby pics are so classic, I love them (I know I am mean.)
2. Nolan holding Reagan's hand is so stinking adorable- gonna be great to look back on.
3. I am COMPLETELY in love with your wicked witch line, and plan on using it in the future.