Monday, April 4, 2011

Ka-Chow

We got to see the life size versions of Lightning McQueen & Tow-Mater. I'm not sure if the kids were more excited or if I was. I really, really like the movie Cars. It is the only Disney movie my kids will watch, so it means I only have Cars merch all over the house and not a million princess' or robots.


The tour stopped at Great Northern Mall, which might as well be in Indiana as far as I'm concerned. The weather was awful, driving rain and gusty winds, but that didn't stop us! Luckily, Aunt Jan and Aunt Deb went along for the ride.

The mall has a cute (brown as opposed to the Great Lakes Mall's white bunny) Easter bunny and a train that goes through the mall; no track. It is $3pp and about a 10 minute ride, but it beats 3 times around the oval at other holiday events that cost the same.

Since we were on that side of town, a stop at Fatheads for lunch was in order.....meaning Bill got his growler (that he so kindly left in my car this morning as a hint) filled with Imperial Headhunter IPA. No matter what he says, I am a good wife ;)

No comments: