Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Writing

http://www.nolanpchak.blogspot.com/

I have a little exciting news to share with my faithful blog readers.

I have been asked to author a blog for The News Herald (my local newspaper) about parenting and all the things I do with my kids. They have started a new section on their website and have blogs on lots of different topics.

I'm super-excited about it because I get to flex my brain by writing several times a week, be in touch with other like-minded people, do even more fun stuff with my kids, and I get to hang out in a newsroom...if I want to. It is an open-ended thing, I can write from home or go in and hang out and write from there. It's all what I make it.

I'll still be keeping this up as I use it as part of Reagan and Nolan's "baby book." I'll be starting another blog for the News-Herald. I'm thinking of calling it "Raising My Twinadoes".

What do you think? What topics would you like to see on there? All ideas are welcome!

2 comments:

DianeS said...

Oh, wow! How cool, Shelley.

There are SO many blogs out there but yours is one that I really look forward to and one of the very few that I keep up on regularly.

I can't wait to see how this new gig unfolds.

Best wishes!

Shelley said...

Thanks, Diane.

I sent them the new blog info yesterday, so hopefully it will up and running soon!