Sunday, January 2, 2011

3 Years

Hard to believe another year has passed, it seems like I was just sitting at my dining room table writing the 2 year post-surgery blog about Nolan's head and weeping looking at the pictures. I can't type much this year, well I can, but being one-armed makes it take forever, so this will be short and sweet!

Tomorrow morning, as I did 3 years ago before surgery and every year since, I will kiss my boys whole head from ear to ear along his scar and say a thank you to Drs. Papay and Luciano for their steady hands while poking around my sons grey matter and remember all our friends and family that were there going through the whole process with us.

So, happy new head day, Nolan! Your Daddy, sister, and I love you so much, buddy!

Here's all the posts if you wish to go back and read about what we went through.

No comments: