Thursday, January 13, 2011
Day 01 - A Picture of Yourself and Fifteen Facts
1. When I grow up I want to be a photo journalist or a food photographer.
2. I love being a mom. I worked damn hard to get to be one.
3. My favorite spot in the world (so far) is on top of Spring Mountain in California.
4. I was shy in elementary & middle school.
5. My favorite place to eat in Cleveland is Momocho. I was on the Food Network show, Diners, Drive-In's & Drive talking about it.
6. I love the Japanese portion of the Cleveland Botanical Garden. I have modeled a flower bed at our house after it.
7. While not fluent in Spanish, I can get by fairly well in Mexico, unless I've had too many pina colada's.
8. After 10 years, the loss of my Dad continues to be the thing that has impacted my life the most.
9. I married my best friend.
10. I would like another child. There, I said it.
11. There is no better feeling than experiencing something again through the eyes of your child.
12. I don't like to be dependent on others. Having rotator cuff surgery has really slowed me down.
13. I don't have a big family, so my friends take the place of that.
14. Photography has become a passion (and a money maker) in the last 2 years.
15. Enjoys swimming, especially in the infinity in Mexico at 7am all alone.