Sunday, May 3, 2009

Their Bond

www.nolanpchak.blogspot.com We went to check out all the motorcycles at the Louie Run today and on the way home I looked in the mirror and Reagan and Nolan were holding hands across their car seats. I just love watching the bond they share develop more and more. I can't believe in 7 days my babies will be 2 years old. I have to admit, I cried yesterday in the store while I was picking out their birthday cards. Time is just going to fast and I love this age so much. They have so much to say and they are just so darn funny. I wish I could freeze time for a while. Soon enough they will be running into school and I will be missing these days. As hard as it is somedays, they are my heart and soul and I can't imagine how dull life would be without them. No time for dullness now, nap time is over and they are singing their A,B,C's through the monitor. Down time for Mommy is over!

No comments: