Thursday, September 18, 2008

Best.Park.Ever.

We finally made it to Preston's H.O.P.E. today. I've seen it from the freeway and always say, "We really need to go there." I've even driven through the parking lot once while the kids napped in their carseats, but I never seem to think of it when we need somewhere to go (and I have an extra set of hands with me because this is not a place to take 16 month old twins alone). WOW. That is all I have to say. Just an amazing place...... and it is FREE! It is a boundless playground, meaning it is accessible for disabled children. Just look at how big it is. No way could I even attempt to keep an eye on both monkeys here alone. They just don't stop when you ask them or come when you call their names yet. We had a very busy day. First we went to the Metroparks schoolhouse for a story time, hike, craft and snack with Aunt Deb. After a brief nap, we went to lunch with Grammy and then to the park. We were all tired out! Fun times. There's even a sandbox.... Watching the construction going on next to the park was cool!

2 comments:

Elsha said...

looks like a great time was had by all :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow
What a wonderful park!
Glad to hear that all is well and you didn't lose power for long. I didn't lose power at all my dad did for about 12 hours alot of my area just got power back last night! 5days!
Well good night
Heart from (mansfield)Ohio