Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Day At The Park

We have been blessed with some great weather these last few days. I'm trying to get the kids out as much as possible because the days of bundling up are just around the corner. My mom and I took the kids for a drive, to go see if the for sale sign had gone up on our old house. That's right, it is for sale. Just a year after we moved.I looked at the listing, she didn't change a thing except for removing that beautiful, huge buckeye tree in the backyard. Yes, it was a PITA, but it was a majestic tree. I can say that now that we don't have to scoop up 7 cans of buckeyes every fall. We also stopped at the ice cream store that sells the Euclid Beach Ice Cream. It was their last day of being open for the season so the pickings were slim. Vanilla or Vanilla. They still had some shake flavoring so the kids had a banana shake. After that we needed to burn off some energy so we headed to the park. I'm not saying what park because it is our secret park. No one is ever there and the kids have a blast. Swinging with Grammy. Baby jail. WWWWWEEEEEE! SSSWWIIINNNGG! Shaking things up with Grammy. Playing together. I'm so thankful they have each other. My monkey on the bars My sweet boy It's Electric!

No comments: