Tuesday, November 11, 2008

President Elect

According to Reagan the POTUSA is Omama. LOL Bill adds: I can't let this one slide. It's Veteran's Day, and I think it's an Obomination to not acknowledge the sacrifice made by our veterans. This "Moment in History" would not have been possible without the people who served (and are serving) our country. Regardless of the current economic situation or blunders by our current president, all of us have a lot of things for which to be thankful, and much of it is because of those who served. So instead of letting this day's post be merely about my bright daughter knowing the name of someone who never served in the Armed Forces and will become NCA*, I'd rather have it be about another couple of words that both Nolan & Reagan have been using as of late (which pleases me to no end). To those people such as my father (WWII Combat Engineer), my friend Will (SF Medic), our friend Michelle (AF1 Comm Officer), and countless others who served our country: Thank you. *National Command Authority

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well said, Bill!

L.A.A.