Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Zoo

www.nolanpchak.blogspot.com It was such a pretty day, so we headed to the zoo (and we had free tickets to use for the Bommerang train before the end of the month and I can't let anything free go to waste.) It would have been a perfect day, had it not been for the darn yellow jackets. They are most annoying this time of year. One even made it's way into the van as I was loaded up the stroller. I didn't realize it until I heard Nolan saying "Shoo fly, don't bother me!" A flamingo who thinks he's a peacock. Giving Grammy some love on the tram. So tired.....it's hard work being a koala. Gratuitous shot of my boys long eyelashes. Reagan is not afraid of sharks anymore. More pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35676&id=1418118548&l=92fc4d2b9dv

No comments: