Thursday, July 10, 2008

'Til Tuesday

Found out today that mom will be at rehab until at least Tuesday. She was pretty down today, but that is to be expected after surgery. If you are thinking of visiting her there, please do. It is easy to find. Just call or email me and I will give you directions. The best time to visit is afternoon/evening. Mornings seem to be busy with physical therapy, but then there is a lull. She always tells me that visitors make the time go faster, and while she and Rose have a good time most of the time, they have their down moments too. And for heavens sake, don't tell her I posted this because she would probably be mad about it. I just can't expect two 14 month old to want to sit in their stoller for hours and visit so it is hard for me to spend a lot of time there.

No comments: